Small Business Bookkeeping in Exeter
Having a small business doesn’t mean that your bookkeeping needs are smaller than those of a large business. Your small business needs to have proper monitoring of your cash flow in order to spot poten-tial problem areas that need to be addressed before they negatively affect your business. Having well-kept books can also show signs of growth, which can help with future decision making and invest-ments.
At Goud Books Accounting Services, we provide detail-oriented bookkeeping skills that will prove an asset to your small business. With our bookkeepers’ easy-to-read weekly and monthly reports, you’ll be able to make deci-sions confidently that can directly benefit your business. Our services make sure that you get it right from the start for your future’s continued growth and success.
Contact us now at (519) 702-3092 for more information on our services!Call Now
Goud Books Accounting Services’s Small Business Bookkeeping Services
Whether you are looking to start bookkeeping for your business or tidy up some previous bookkeeping, here are some of our most commonly requested bookkeeping services:
- Balancing and recording daily sales
- Performing month-end closings
- Preparing the trial balance
- Monitoring changes and inventory
- Process your employees’ payroll
- Budgeting for expenses and goals
- Reconciling your bank account
- Financial fraud detection
- Creating a chart of accounts
Our business bookkeepers advise every one of our business-owning clients to have a bookkeeper. This is for many reasons but the most attractive to most is that it can save you time and money. Here are a few more:
Simplified Tax Filing
Filing your taxes will be faster, easier, and more accurate with your books kept in order.
Using one of our professional bookkeepers means that everything will add up and make sense to you with your accounts. Having all of this information organized for you will give you a better idea of the financial situation of your business.
When all of your transactions are recorded you can spot areas of overspending or underspending. This will give you peace of mind when pursuing further business transactions.
If you have any questions about imperfections in your calculations, we can help clarify them for you. This includes going back through your recent transactions to find the root cause. Once we do this, we also offer advice on how to fix the issue and prevent it from reoccurring.
Keeping Balanced with Goud Books Accounting Services
As a small business owner, you may not have the resources for a full-time bookkeeper and we understand. We will develop a plan of action for your business that can help keep its books balanced and safe from data entry errors.
- Record Your Transactions: Stash away every receipt at the least. This will make our job much easier when we have our next appointment.
- Take Precautions: Make sure yourself or the employees you trust the most are the ones around transactions and your books. This will allow us to track down who wrote any inconsistencies in your books that don’t add up and clarify them faster. It also keeps confidential information more secure.
- Have Copies of Your Statements: Make sure you retain all of your statements from your bank and every account that has to do with your business and keep them in a safe spot. This will make it easier for our bookkeepers to analyze them later on.
At Goud Books Accounting Services, we’ll establish a bookkeeping strategy that works best for your small business. Give us a call today to get started.
Call Us Now for Superior Bookkeeping in Exeter
Give us a call now for a consultation. Our advisors are prepared to answer any of your questions! Call (519) 702-3092.